How to build up my 1992 Litespeed Elevated?

How to build up my 1992 Litespeed Elevated?

• Setup 1 - Ritchey fork, ATAC stem, yellow Taperlite bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Setup 2- Ritchey fork, ATAC stem, black Hyperlite bar

• Setup 3 - Ritchey fork, ControlTech stem, black Hyperlite bar

• Setup 4 - Syncros fork, stem and handlebar

• Something else - what ?

• Total voters
My thoughts are that with the Syncros stem and forks it can make an aesthetictly pleasing, attractive, distinctive build.

BUT at pretty much the same time I realize it just isn't right. That Syncros kit ought to be Hard Core kit, or at least leaning strongly towards HC. The frame may look tough with its elevated stays, but that is not a Hard Core frame in my view.

The Control Tech has always been an aluminium stem that lets itslef combine quite good with small diameter, tidy weld steel and titanium frames. A black Ritchey fork was the obvious choice for more ti frames bitd. Moreover both are American. From the 4, I think this would be my start. Maybe I would try to find an alternative for the bar: Something Control Tech again or something Ti.

Syncros or...

Syncros is nice,i'd call it the safe option. Maybe paint the Ritchey forks to match the yellow bars? As the stickers are yellow. Nice frame by the way.

newsboy":1z4q1yik said:
i got some p2 ti that nobody wants... :roll:

no, bad its 1 1/8".

a.

really ?? nobody want ??

ok, never mind.. i want ??!! :D :D :D

HAHA... Nice bike dude !! if its 1", i could have helped with Litespeed quill stems. ;)

He sold it away in Finland....and here is result :evil:

m2009102116404855_m.jpg

:shock:

I might have a bell and some handlebar tassels for that bike if the current owner is interested. :p

Yeah...it's a bit of a sacrilege.
The buyer was supposed to build it with XTR M900 and a rigid fork but for some reason chose to re-sell it and equipped it with that horrendous kit. :(

Latest posts

Back