Campagnolo Record ATB Rear hub on Atek Rim + Pace Front Hub

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi Guys,

I am having a clearout of the workshop, and currently have a Campagnolo Rear 8 spd Rear hub with Campagnolo Cassette on Campagnolo Atek Black rim good condition, the wheel has been used so some of the anodising has come off on the brake surface but the overall condition is spot on, the hub has some discolouration posible pittin due to the roof leaking on it but I think with a bit of time which I dont have would clean up nicely..

Also I have a Pace Front hub, grease port type posible RC20 ? ? front hub carbon shell on same rim..

If anyone is interested , drop us a note I can send pictures..

I am planning to ebay it but would prefer to sell to collector.
I have too many bikes at the min and these are just taking room up and are surplus to requirements as I have a full Record group on another bike, and the last time I used that was about 1 year ago so cannot see me using it, and would like to raise some dosh for more tools that I need.

If someone has a rear mech alignment tool or chris king service kit, I would consider some sort of deal on that.. get in touch..

Welcome Sithlord to our little world, didn't think it would take long for you to show up!
Enjoy the company.

Ken

Stumped

Hi Dave,

Have photos ready and waitin, but am unable to work out how to place pictures onto forum?? If you email me with your address I can send them to you...

Cheers

Hopefully fingures crossed

Well Its one for now, just got to figure out how to put multiple on ???

Attachments

• small020.JPG
    small020.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,437
and another

any good to anyone

Attachments

• small023.JPG
    small023.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,432
  • small018.JPG
    small018.JPG