Retrobike Jersey Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock:

Simod, been working on that idea since I saw the thread but cocked it up and gave up for now. Nicely done though!!! (better than mine was too!)

cant beat a ballbag shirt.

What about component pictures?

Hi,

Instead of using exact trade marks and trade names (and getting busted) could we just use component images and spoof logos? (like the adihash t shirts)
Retro could be written in the style and font of the Ringle logo, or Retro Bike could be written in the style of the original RockShox (the luminous writing down the black fork circa '90)

All retro guys would recognise that wouldn't they? ?

any other ideas?

sorry, writing faster than I could think...

I meant to say was ...

You could write 'Retro' in the style and font of Ringle, or 'Retro Bike' in the style and font of Rock Shox.

I do like the Been Bag design.

I dont suppose anyone has the template & retrobike logo in vector format? would make it easier than using photoshop.

Also apologies for my stupidness but how do you upload your final design?

zachamuffin":t9xi8e2v said:
I dont suppose anyone has the template & retrobike logo in vector format? would make it easier than using photoshop.

Also apologies for my stupidness but how do you upload your final design?

Only have the logo in jpeg I'm afraid :oops:

Upload the finished design to the gallery

John, any timescale on when we may end this thread and is it going to poll for the final design that we'll use? I'm just thinking that time is getting on and if we want these for beginning of the season we need to get an order placed?

Hi,

my name is Lee (Fleeboy) and I am a designer by profession. I am also obviously a retro fan, although I am not new to the website I have only just registered -mainly to submit my shirt design. Hope you like it, I would wear this, no problem :D What do you think?

The back design also works without the [Space Invader MTB game] background -just the text works fine too.

I can supply Photoshop PSD's of the finished design also.

Attachments

• Retro_jersey_Fleeboy.jpg
    Retro_jersey_Fleeboy.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5,395
MadCowKev":3ipwwqsq said:
John, any timescale on when we may end this thread and is it going to poll for the final design that we'll use? I'm just thinking that time is getting on and if we want these for beginning of the season we need to get an order placed?

Going to let it run for a couple more weeks and take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back