I dont believe this went for this much...

I guess the day of klein bargins are sadly gone...

interestingly enough though...when do you know an auction has gone past the point of it's worth (or is that a matter of personal choice)?

Rich

its very very subjective i guess. We used to sell them in the shop i worked in when I was 16 (1990) and they were £1500 new which included the bottom bracket, headset and mission control.

If someone had a size L or XL they want to part with for reasonable money, and preferably in Green/White/Pink I'd like to hear from them....

It's too easy to get involved with a Runaway Auction when the seller has a mate bidding it up.. I've been victim to this a few times..

The seller then contacts you with a Second Chance or something and you pay whatever your Itchy Trigger Finger dictated at T-Minus 5 seconds.. :?

The seller here has what you're after MadCowKev.. Currently 500 Sterling.. What's with all the Bidder # IDs?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
just curious--why does eveyone else make a frame but klein makes a "fuselage"--not knocking it, just wonder where it came from??---BTW beautiful frame... er fuselage.... as kleins always are, but out of my price range.

kingroon":t4ixo2cz said:
The seller then contacts you with a Second Chance or something and you pay whatever your Itchy Trigger Finger dictated at T-Minus 5 seconds.. :?

If I ever get a second chance offer on something high value, I decline it, just in case this has happened. I'd rather lose out than get ripped off.

thats why they have introced the numbered bidder system,so dodgy people cant contact losing bidders and scam them.good idea.

I have a large 1990 green/white/magenta Atitude that is very slightly too big for me -

I was going to bid on the current one for sale (on ebay) as i always fancied a medium, but that price has just put me off

Buy the way I have just had a look at original invoice for my frame -

9/11/1990
Klein attiude 22inch frameset (large)
XT rear mech
XT seat pin
Cables
Aztec brake blocks
Onza ring
HG70 chain
12-28 XT block
£1141-54

minus discount

Total £955.43

This now looks like a bargin - it didnt when I was 16!!

Back