Trimble = Well .... Its about bl**dy time

John":1l3oal4q said:
Did you buy the frame off those dodgy ebay auctions :?:

incazzato.gif

Yup,
Lesson learnt for next time tho, buy stuff off someone with feedback, I had come to terms with the fact this was not gonna turn up and I would be out of pocket

the only thing I was sure of was that he had the stuff to sell cos of the photo and an eventual nod from one of the german buyers that his had turned up.

have to say this nick guy was a
fuckinghell.gif
ing waste of skin .

Toooooooooo many 3 colour choices jez, kinda like the idea of Rasta/zebra cos I have some red & green stuff kicking around but I also like the moonhead trimble paint with matching marzocchi forks ➡️

main-9.jpg

or I do like the yellow/orange spot zebra and the white/yellow/red/black fade zebra in this pic.

custom20finish-2.jpg

Too many choices :?

shall we go through the suggestions stage again guys.

Zebra's cool...but how about a nice irredesent (quite clearly not how you spell it) pearl paintjob? :)

Kestrel number 2 has a pearlescent paint job
2b3e9d09.jpg

so was fancying something different, I did look into chameleon paint (the nice stuff off TVR's) but that was way out of my price bracket at over £350 :shock: for just the frame.

I can get any nice metallic paint for about £80, thats for frame forks and stem and did think of the nice yellow/gold colour you see on Citroen saxo's at one point followed by a pile of gold/green and red anodised parts to give a rasta theme

trimbleplan.jpg

:idea: Still might be the way to go yet :idea:

:oops: , had to use BMX cable for the gears, works fine though and had some Road SLR cable outer in white I got off ebay a while back.

Bloody hard stuff to get hold of :!:

:D Ok , think I know what I'm going for now.

having seen jez's 'ahem' gorgeous zebra trimble , I feel its only right to go down the same route to show the frame to its best, sorry if it sounds like copying but it is a work of art that kris does with his master paint skills, so heres my scribbles I have been working on over the past few nights

rastazebra-1-1.jpg

mz5pair-1.jpg

I will also have the roo bar to match soon thanks to jez , and that will be green with stripes.

Im all excited now and need some money so should be flogging some bits and pieces off in the for sale section soon altough cash donations will be gratefully accepted :LOL: ;)

Back