Anyone ride retro in the Poole/Bournemouth area

Weather looking good for this weekend, so how about braving the mud-fest of the New Forest on Sunday am?
May be heading out for a few hours with jerky (before he buggers off to the smoke :D ) so the more the merrier really.
Not planning a huge route (may take my 'new' Fisher before its stripped down, and its not up to much as-is) but would be a chance to meet up and ,more importantly, have a pint somewhere :LOL:

Would probably have to be on my epic then, I have the RC100 with me but its running on slicks which I dont really fancy my chances on in any mud fests.

I'm out of it for the next 2 weekends.
its her birthday this weekend and valentines next weekend...
however the 22nd is looking good and happy to meet out at the new forest.

let me know if there is anything going on.

am doing a 2.5 hour 15miles over the purbecks this weekend meeting at the chain ferry 10 am.

Cheers
D

Raymond_mole":2dxk0jb6 said:
I'm out of it for the next 2 weekends.
its her birthday this weekend and valentines next weekend...
however the 22nd is looking good and happy to meet out at the new forest.

let me know if there is anything going on.

am doing a 2.5 hour 15miles over the purbecks this weekend meeting at the chain ferry 10 am.
07795147113 for any outings

Cheers
Damian

Is that Saturday or Sunday??

Raymond_mole":1jucz8d0 said:
sorry

sunday morning

Cheers for spotting the error

D

No worries. May well be up for this. Just a short ride along the prom for me to the ferry :D
What kind of route do you do? Just wondering as I will see if Jerky fancies bringing his RC100 along

Sundays route

from the chain ferry cut through the edge of the rempstone estate and Bushy to corfe castle, then from corfe to old harry(Via Godlingsdon) across the top of the purbecks. Then back to the chain ferry.
i think its about 18.5 miles. with some good sections for all types of riding.

Hi guys, I live in Bournemouth (Redhill/Ensbury Park).

/\ Classic route that, done it many a time. :D

Hoping to get out a bit this year kids and time permitting. :roll:

Will be out this sunday come rain or shine.
Same route to a degree.
Have been adding on Agglestone rock at the end just to make it last a little longer.

Ferry @ 10am

Cheers

D

Back