• Karma Receiver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kestonian

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
There is so much karma going around this place, I wanted to see if we could try and track it.

So, when you do a good deed for no personal gain (other than karma) vote "Karma giver"

If you are the recipient, vote "Karma receiver"

My bet is that we'll be positive Karma, thereby proving that RetroBike is making the world a better place.

I realise that you can probably only vote once on the poll, so perhaps drop a note to reply to this thread as well, maybe describing the transaction if you want?

Woody

Tend to give more than receive. But it works in my favour as i'd have no room if I didn't.

Given a few things/ recieved a few things but have also helped people out a number of times... picking up collection only ebay wins and delivering them/taking them closer to where they need to be etc.

I think I am probably about even.

I like giving stuff away and do so often, had quite a few karma presents too - there's some very cool people on here :D

Neill

I'm still fairly new, so haven't had a chance to give much, but the parts I have sold have been so cheap they've practically been given away! :LOL:

Have received a couple of items though, so overall, a net receiver. :)

Back