ok here's a good one the british national party

they have many bad points and maybe a few realistic points,ok theyre not deemed the nicest folk in town but you never hear people trying to ban religeus extremist groups such as some muslim etc groups.........

religeon and politics are just as bad as each other,both a waste of time blah blah blah

my views can be very strong about these things so im gonna shut it now before i unintensionally offend

longun":1tauanq0 said:
they have many bad points and maybe a few realistic points,ok theyre not deemed the nicest folk in town but you never hear people trying to ban religeus extremist groups such as some muslim etc groups.........

religeon and politics are just as bad as each other,both a waste of time blah blah blah

my views can be very strong about these things so im gonna shut it now before i unintensionally offend

What he said but with better spelling :D

What next, banning people riding Konas because GT's are better :LOL:

This is a bike site, can we keep politics and religion out of here please :?:

cannondale king":1602eizh said:
what are your thought's on this party there policies and there outlook on Great Britian any opinion welcome as long as its not to extreme thats for and aganist :?:

I've given them your address ;)

Asking for views on the BNP with the caveat that those views not be 'too extreme' is hilarious!

The BNP are predominantly a party of ill-educated, scared individuals, but led by some very dangerous racist fascists. I believe it is my government's duty to protect these people. I also believe that it is the duty of all good folk who love peace and equality to oppose propagation of racism and bigotry of all forms, by whatever means necessary and most appropriate. Usually this means education and publicity, sometimes it means that they shall not pass.

The BNP seek to destroy everything I believe in and hold most dear. On the brink of a full-blown economic downturn it is a mistake to underestimate the threat posed by the far right.

http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/

cannondale king":3uhxho97 said:
what are your thought's on this party there policies and there outlook on Great Britian any opinion welcome as long as its not to extreme thats for and aganist :?:

I find it interesting that most replies have not answered the original question. :?

We weren't asked our opinion on our right to free speech, we were asked our opinion of the BNP.

They have every right to express their filth, but they have no right to be respected for that and certainly no right at all to use their twisted rhetoric to insight hatred.

As for the BNP being a symptom of failings in mainstream politics; I just don't think that holds water. The BNP have been around longer than that in their present guise and previously as the National Front. The only thing they are a sign of is the fact that there will always be a tiny unrepresentative minority who hold extremest, hateful views based on fear and ignorance.

Finally (and then I'll go away! :D ) extremist religious groups of any faith are just as bad. No one has a 'right' to freedoms that threaten those of others.

longun":1cmxdu80 said:

Errrm, that's not really true is it? There a numerous Muslim extremist groups that are illegal and it is also illegal to preach hatred, or encourage acts of terrorism. That is what Old One Eye, Hook Hands was prosecuted for....The BNP get away with preaching hatred all the time, so I'd say that they are the ones being given an easy ride by the authorities.

However I do agree that Religion and Politics are the root cause of nearly all the troubles in the world....that and the question of purple anodizing. :)

interesting thread considering some workers are on strike due to foreign workers taking their jobs . :?

Back