Danger: Explosive, or not? ein?

i am very lucky for getting such a great restoration of my frame. Thank you so much to the lord StarTrek. The explosif project is intended to be close to the original one in the catalogue, and i promise to show pics in retobike. The project will be dedicated to StarTrek.

Thanks mate.
Graciñas meu

Kike_Marin":1noz6bg1 said:
i am very lucky for getting such a great restoration of my frame. Thank you so much to the lord StarTrek. The explosif project is intended to be close to the original one in the catalogue, and i promise to show pics in retobike. The project will be dedicated to StarTrek.

Thanks mate.
Graciñas meu

:oops:

Kike_Marin":1wnp8rlj said:

Thanks mate.
Graciñas meu

Neno...What is Retobike? eche o foro dos ionkis en bisicleta, ou non?

Very, very nice paint job...Little Star...twinkle, twinkle

That is a lovely job, well done! Looking forward to seeing it built up now.

:oops: I have to say, all the bikes in the background make me very jealous, sorry.

media

why scratch and scrape. local spray firm media blasts frame and forks for £15.... another £35 and its powder coated. and how buiness is they are practically waiting for you to knock on the door. last week i took a frame and forks and it was done the next day.

Re: media

trigg":1h3v2kjm said:
why scratch and scrape. local spray firm media blasts frame and forks for £15.... another £35 and its powder coated. and how buiness is they are practically waiting for you to knock on the door. last week i took a frame and forks and it was done the next day.

Because its far more fun and rewarding then getting someone to dunk it in a vat of acid and then coat it in plastic! I love what this guy is doing! If the pound wasn't so crap at the moment i'd send one of my frames over to Spain for some StarTrek loving! Ein?

OrangeRetro":1o5eef46 said:
trigg":1o5eef46 said:

Because its far more fun and rewarding then getting someone to dunk it in a vat of acid and then coat it in plastic! I love what this guy is doing! If the pound wasn't so crap at the moment i'd send one of my frames over to Spain for some StarTrek loving! Ein?

True, but I reset handmade, not industrially.
In this case the man is ahead of industrial processes, and a classic frame deserves a good treatment in his body. :D
Thanks OrangeRetro. :oops:

OrangeRetro":1ssnrds9 said:
trigg":1ssnrds9 said:

Darn Tootin'. Never, and I Mean NEVER, second guess StarTREK. He may be nuts, but the end always seems to justify the means! :cool: :D

i have received the frame today, it's amazing, an incredible finished, great paint work and a beautiful shine. The colour is exactly as the original one.

I prefer the handmade work, it is made with more illusion, and seeing the results, i choose this method.

Now begins the assembly project: rs mag 21, classic xt front mech, sugino, top mount, nos xt cantilevers, flite titanium, o-beam seatpost, velocity stem, bontrager titec ti handlebar,....

Back