UREGH!

my Dad never had much luck with his fingers - first he sawed off the top of his left little finger using a planer on a lathe (I remember being an impressionable 6 year old seeing him coming out the garage with blood spurting out his finger :shock: ) then later he sliced the tendons in his other little finger. They rejoined the tendon but it snapped again a few weeks later and now he can't bend his little finger.

jonnyboy666":3rv1pcav said:
what cracks me up is before he went to A+E he came on here to tell us!!! :LOL: there must be blood all over the keyboard!!!! :shock: :LOL:

get well soon LGF! :D

Dedication to the cause,

i did this when was playing with bikes, foot gave way and i just fell over into a door way and hit an edge of the bottom of the door frame, it is pressed sheet galvinised metal

Attachments

• IMG_0051 [1024x768].JPG
    IMG_0051 [1024x768].JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 861
My grandad chopped the top of his ring finger clean off (cant remember how) being a practical man (and a Doctor) he picked it up off the floor, wrapped it up in a hanky took it home and sewed it on himself! How bloody cool is that!!

:cool:

So what bicycle part were you trying to fix with an angle grinder?

I hope it was a 12" petrol one, those little ones are no good for repairing bicycles.

trimming the Merckx forks- something I've done a hundred times, this time it decided to ping off and attack my hand.

having an op tomorrow (general anaesthetic!)

will use pipe cutters from now on.

stupid stupid stupid stupid... :twisted:

Back