BOTM - Bit of a theme?

Hey, bit of a change for BOTM?

• Don't be stupid!! Leave BOTM alone and stop spouting rubbish!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You the man!! Good idea lets do it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leave it as it is This is the thin edge of the WEDGE there is 711 registered users who can enter any month they like. You are now proposing a ELITE bike of the month every other month or now and again Which will only be open if you have a certain type of bike....... Interesting to note you have only had a handful of votes to the idea for and against yet you are being told to set it up.......are the cracks beginning :?:

I think it's a good idea, but as Retroking says, it may be a little limited, as to people who can enter...maybe run in conjunction and see how it goes?

I'm with retroking here, how many Trimbles say could be entered? Not that many I would guess. Pace bikes are beautiful but loads of them put together, perhaps a little too utilitarian.

The fact that so many different bikes can be nominated is the best bit of BOTM. Its that "well I really like zolatone Marins, but then those green /white/red Kleins are something really special, damn forgot that splatter paint cindercone. Wow that obscure unobtanium bike - never seen one of those" vibe that makes BOTM special.

Back