COOLWALL: Plonker in an Etto helmet...

Are Etto helmets cool?

• Erk! You looked like a plonker and u still do...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bothered!

• They are a cool fashionable, stylish awesome helmet. Give me 5.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just dont get you guys...

You vote that barends, coloured tyres and even Proflex's are cool...

but the good ol' Etto helmet gets slated! Pah! :D

I voted for cool :D

Anybody remember Jamie Tatlows? Blue front section with white stars and red ribbony stripes on the rear.....looked better than I've described it!

Never owned one, been a Giro man.....apart from a Specialized Sub 6 Pro :shock: one of the best fitting most comfortable helmets I've worn!

Stu

The Tinker? :? who's that, anyway still looks like half a melon on his head, thats a lovely klein he's riding though.

I'm voting cool. I had until recently a green and white on. They were cool the, perhaps not now (I'm a Giro man now). But hell, this is retroland isn't it so everything old should be cool (in theory at least if not in practice).

Will Bula hats be in the next vote?

Elev12k said:
Any Cool?

kleinkatalog_1992_haupt_grossbild.jpg

;)

That's what I meant :mrgreen:

A rider of Tinker Juarez's quality, on a bike of that quality, with any helmet/hairstyle/colour lycra would be cool. The Etto is purley incedental! :LOL:

Look too "skate" for me..Now the old specialized ones with the stretchy covers, on the over hand now they were cool.
I had one with flames down the sides :cool: Back in 1990. Oh my god :shock: that was 17 years ago.

Good point about zebra painted Ettos, I think that must have been a wacky UK thing?

But look at who wore them; Jimmy Deaton, Myles Rockwell, Missy Giove Jez Avery (spot the odd one out!)
Rishi Grewel (spelling?) and the rest of the original Yeti team (did Julie Furtado and Tomac wear one?) Cindy Devine (Durango '90 DH world champ, KONA) and in the UK Team Orange (Black kit, orange polka dots!) wore them and of course Tinker on his Klein!

If Ringle, Yeti, Onza Porcs and Mk 1 Manitou are cool, then shouldn't Etto Helmets make the Cool Wall too?

Latest posts

Back