Mongoose Amplifier. (FINISHED - Pics on page 2)

Like Kaiser, I am not a fan of Spins, but they look really good on your build!

Damnit people stop building such nice, interesting bikes... it has a direct reaction on the state of my wallet!

May just me my personal taste but I'd like to see some pedals & maybe a chain.

Ok, great build, mono-tone colours always go well with an alloy frame. Would look great with a Syncros Ch/set

The first bike I've ever seen Spins look tolerable on (not to say I wouldn't prefer more conventional wheels though)! I like Amps, and this looks like it's gonna be a great build. Good stuff! :cool:

LOL, a lot of people against the Spins here, personally I think they suit the AMP very well, I'm also pretty sure that Spins were in production in 92, so at the very least they are period correct. Does anybody know what years Spins were in production?

Syncros cranks sound like an excellent idea, I've only got a pair of bog standard Shimano jobs to go on it for the time being. But will go on the list of things to be replaced eventually.

Cheers,

TSC.

It's looking good matey, I'll pop round one night and have proper look - lets get this mutha built ASAP and lets get out on those trails...

... and the last one back's a homo!

totti1978 wrote:
... and the last one back's a homo!

Going on my current fitness, that'll be me then - whatever will I tell my mum?!

TSC.

Haha!! We can work on that fitness though dude.
Nice washing machine / dishwasher by the way, not seen them in action yet either!

Back