lets have a roll call for sat.

Me
AC
AC's pal
Kaiser
Jimihendrix

any more for any more?

awaycaboose":16o9lurb said:
I have a NOS 8 speed LX freehub body, never been out the box. Can't remember what year it is though, it was bought for one of the first parralax hubs and never fitted.

You're welcome to it if it'll fit, just means that you'll be the one frantically rebuilding your hub before the ride this time. ;) :LOL:

That'd be great :D , cant get the one off the other rim i have, may just use the whole wheel but it's a crappy Quando thing, waste of £40, probably last five minutes :LOL:

Have a few bits and bobs to bring on the day, nothing spectacular, a pair of DX thumbies, NC17 pedals and some free junk :)

jimihendrix":3bcn5ix0 said:
Have a few bits and bobs to bring on the day, nothing spectacular, a pair of DX thumbies

Ooh...would you be interested in a swap for these? I've got a nice flite with red kevlar corners I'd be happy to trade. :D

awaycaboose":3v72rt0h said:
jimihendrix":3v72rt0h said:
Have a few bits and bobs to bring on the day, nothing spectacular, a pair of DX thumbies

Ooh...would you be interested in a swap for these? I've got a nice flite with red kevlar corners I'd be happy to trade. :D

They are rough though, right one is indexing fine but the left is untested, also the silver covers are missing, value them at about a fiver.

Ta Pickle your a star and honorary member of the MacRetro Clan :D .

Alternatively maybe you decided to keep all the loonies where you could see them :LOL:

If you've got a SS which I think I read you have, then join us for SSUK09 in Dalby, it will be a laugh !

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":2cvfn7w5 said:
Ta Pickle your a star and honorary member of the MacRetro Clan :D .
Alternatively maybe you decided to keep all the loonies where you could see them :LOL:
If you've got a SS which I think I read you have, then join us for SSUK09 in Dalby, it will be a laugh !
Cheers
Velo

Why thank you Velo :cool:

Yes, my Tequesta is SS so I may take you up on that!

jimihendrix":1hc42qsu said:
They are rough though, right one is indexing fine but the left is untested, also the silver covers are missing, value them at about a fiver.

Hmmm...maybe not then, kinda thought they'd be up to the usual tweaked, fettled and polished to within an inch of their lives quality which we've come to know and love. ;) :LOL:

Back