Lights : Underrated!

Surfr":1bukdye5 said:
:?:

While I'm here. Is there a similar rear light on eBay? I just dug mine out this morning and it's pathetic and seems to have many a loose connection.

Ebay item 160309111154

I've thought about going mad on the back too, y'know, like a Rotary-Club Christmas float, but then how wise is dazzling traffic that's trying to pass you with about 12" to spare...???

Pedalites (http://www.pedalite.com/) look like a good idea but I've gotten use to spds now. Energy transfer > safety every time, eh?
:roll:

bikeanishort.gif

Called in to Hucknall this lunchtime. They had a block of 4 of 'em.

3 of 'em didn't work.

I had the other one!

Cheers for the heads up. Need to get that mount ordered now and it'll be like Quadro-f*cking-phenia on the way home!!

Jimster, did you unscrew the end cap off and remove the small piece of plastic that they have put in to preserve batteries ? Or did you do this and the others still didn't work ? :?

I'm betting he bought the 1 example with half dead batteries which had been used for testing rather than the other new examples with the tab still in place.

OK so mine turned up and it's utter sh1te. barely any light to talk of. Tested it along side a single Tesco C cell Cree and you couldn't even tell when it was turned on and off. I think my batteries are in OK condition so that should not be it. In flashing mode it might be useful as an attrqactor but for seeing the road ahead its pointless.

doogie":2nfqtyc1 said:
Surfr, any pics of the ones you got off ebay?
I have ordered 4 but nothing has turned up :?

I'll sort out a photo ASAP. Mine only arrived today and I ordered the day this thread started so don't expect them too quickly.

Latest posts

Back