The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a full set of wildgripper lites. I dont really wanna see em go as they took me forever to find but I have no use for them and really need the cash. Anyone any ideas?

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0310.jpg

also got a syncros post. Have no use for it. how much is this likely to fetch?? cheers

Photo0308.jpg

Thaks for your help

I found myself a new bike; i already told him that i would take it.
It is a complete bike.
How much should this cost me?

Ritchey.jpg

cchris2lou":2ourehkc said:
I would be very surprised if you get 200 euros for it .

I bought my Reflex for 50 euros .
£62,00 :oops:
ok, i was totaly off. but i think its quite hard to sell frames when based in the UK. shipping costs of ~50GBP put people on the continent off. when watching ebay.de you rarely see a high end "golden era retro" frame end for <80 euros.
regarding shipping - thanks to austrian postal service i can ship frames to the uk or germany for 20 euros!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nice one bas!
Defiant":1baldyr4 said:
It is a complete bike.
depends very much on the condition of the frame. although a component listing would be nice too.
you remember that ritchey that was sold here ~ half a year ago with the rusted through chain stays? examin the frame youself and take your time.
the components i can make up are kooka cranks, ritchey hubs, rims, seatpost and stem? sram shifters, f-, r-derailleurs?
if the frames condition is good i'd start with 400euros and raise up to ~700euros depending on the sellers knowledge of the bike (if he knows its a cool one he'll laugh about 400 if he just thinks its an old hardtail you might be licky). guess it would go for more on ebay (depending on listing and shipping costs).

Inigo Montoya":tuwqdz1u said:
nice one bas!
Defiant":tuwqdz1u said:
It is a complete bike.
depends very much on the condition of the frame. although a component listing would be nice too.
you remember that ritchey that was sold here ~ half a year ago with the rusted through chain stays? examin the frame youself and take your time.
the components i can make up are kooka cranks, ritchey hubs, rims, seatpost and stem? sram shifters, f-, r-derailleurs?
if the frames condition is good i'd start with 400euros and raise up to ~700euros depending on the sellers knowledge of the bike (if he knows its a cool one he'll laugh about 400 if he just thinks its an old hardtail you might be licky). guess it would go for more on ebay (depending on listing and shipping costs).

it is in a really good condition,...no rust at all
and he is a bikeshop owner,... :roll:

slimpee":27l6wbei said:
Again, i'm sorry I don't have better pictures but a general price range would be nice:
depends heavily on how you sell it. good listing, proper time, low shipping charges and luck and you get 1200euros on ebay for the frameset.
if you want to sell it quickly and without much work 800euros should be achievable.

Defiant":1sqaf475 said:
it is in a really good condition,...no rust at all
and he is a bikeshop owner,... :roll:
hmmmm... that will be a tough negotiation then. does he know about the retro thingy and is he aware that you are bike-nuts (like me)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back