South Down Ride - 29TH MARCH - JUST ADD YOUR NAMES

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I would like to meet up for another ride, was thinking 29th march, to take in the extra hour when the clocks go forward?, who is up for this? would like some peeps who know the downs well to join me/us

Might be able to come down for this... HONC the weekend after so it would be good to get some miles in the legs :)

good see some interest, i dunno about meeting place, the Devils Dyke Pub is good, but could try somewhere slightly different, near a trainstation is a bonus

Oooh me please! With any luck I'll have finished it by then and can debut the Alpine Pro, otherwise it'll have to be the Inbred :oops:

I'll be up for it, I'll double check with 'the boss'
Devil's Dyke Pub is easy for me, but I'm up for something new.

By March, the downs may be dried out a bit. :LOL:

Why don't we do an Arundel loop again, that drew a lot last time. Great technical stuff and less arduous long SDW stretches. Train station right there and only 1hr 10min from London. + Car park if needs be.

??

Tintin...you ARE coming along.
:LOL:

that was a good loop last year, was quite funny after the first climb, everyone realising they had overdressed for the occation. I wont be trying to each such a big burger at the stop if we stop there again

Latest posts

Back