The best bike bargain youve ever had? or just missed out on!

no i bought the AS by its self it was one of those i,ll have a silly bid and see what happens
but then again i was watching a saracen kili pro that only fetched 26 squid last summer

Just found my Rosetta Stone of Retro.. A 95 team mauve M/L Yo Eddy.. GBP400 complete..

I still cannot quite believe I am a Fat Owner.. Ever since that first review in MBUK.. 6 speed cassette, fully rigid.. It was a revelation to me then and has enchanted ever since.. As a former IF owner, I feel like I've come home..

I'd like to thank the Academy :oops:

kingroon":37c2eqxk said:
Just found my Rosetta Stone of Retro.. A 95 team mauve M/L Yo Eddy.. GBP400 complete..

I still cannot quite believe I am a Fat Owner.. Ever since that first review in MBUK.. 6 speed cassette, fully rigid.. It was a revelation to me then and has enchanted ever since.. As a former IF owner, I feel like I've come home..

I'd like to thank the Academy :oops:

Have gotta see some photos of that mate...nice purchase!!!

NOt a bike but bike related. 1 American cent for a Bellwether hooded long sleeved jersey on ebay. Shipping was 4.50. Jersey has been great as my first layer for winter riding.

Thunderchild

My '91 M Yo, hand-delivered to my door for £420, just before prices started to get silly. Who cares if, at 6', I'm right on the limit of being a bit too big for it! :LOL:

Got contacted by a USA chap on one of my ebay auctions.

He asked by chance if I would be open to swap my Tiawanese made titanium forks for his aquafade Yo Eddy fork (that happened to be exactly matching in size, colour etc as my Yo)

Hell yes.

Best trade I ever made methinks.

:D American classic post £7.50

Always missing out on stuff tho, not gotta let it get to me :evil:

Back