Feedback
View
Anybody used these before? They look the dogs danglies :cool:
I don't know anything about the make.

http://clee-cycles.co.uk/cc/catalog/pro ... 62d7c0b2a7

kcnc-vb1-set.jpg

:D those are gorgeous
But arent kcnc a new modern company??
If thats the case ,its nice to see they are still interested in v's with a nod to canti origins

The levers are very very very small.....I guess thats why they are very very very light. I sold my set of levers to Haggis (I think) as my build changed...not sure how he got on with them.
Must admit...i'm not convinced.

Yes they are modern. The levers weigh 23g each :shock: and the arms weigh 58g each, 99g including brake cartridges and noodle :?
I've eyed them up for a possible future modern ultra light build but with 90's tones. So nobody used them before and have any feedback?

I´ve been using the levers matched with XTR v´s and they work fine; good modulation and braking power...

Trick: setting up the spring in the v´s to the maximum...

Attachments

• DSCN3811.JPG
    DSCN3811.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,111
Easy_Rider":365beyt3 said:
So nobody used them before and have any feedback?

I was looking at these brakes as well but I didn't want to spend that much only for them to be as bad as the brakes on a Universal. I have done a search on Google for reviews but I think that they are too new to have anything like that at the mo.

check out ebay, used to be a a few guys selling them direct from china or wherever about 2/3rds that price. fairly new brand/design, poss only 3 or 4 years new.
see theyre designed to compete with steinbach/extralite weight wise, but at that price why not get the real deal?

I have put on this brake on my Xizang , but I don't use , he's not finish ;

it's very very light :shock: , I am frightened before using :LOL:

GaryTurner":n1wipbct said:
I have put on this brake on my Xizang , but I don't use , he's not finish ;

it's very very light :shock: , I am frightened before using :LOL:

You'll have to let us know how they perform. :D

Back