AR*EHOLE SCAMMER ON EBAY !!!! SELLING 'MY' BIKE FOR ME !!!!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Be careful guys in case some tosser does this to you !!!

You may be aware that I currently have my Klein Attitude Coral Reef on Ebay. Just browsing and found an identical ad to mine with my own photo's same text etc selling for a Buy it Now £800 !!!!!!

Arsehole !!!!

Basically some poor sod would have paid 800 quid out and got nothing !!!

Here's the link but not sure it'll work now though as my wife bought it with her account just to get the damn ad removed !!!! My God if Ebay try to screw us over this the shit will hit the fan !!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0306520527

Be careful guys !!!!!

Del

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
wow, its hard to believe that someone would try that... but there you go!

He's even put your email address on there, it makes me wonder if this is actually an ebay error

either way, good thing that you spotted it

He's re-listed twice already so im just using my wifes account to keep buying it up straight away !!!! I wouldn't mind but there's no way to get hold of Ebay tonight and if any other bidders or potential bidders see this they'll back away from mine thinking somethings not right !!!!!

Not standing for that shit !!!!

:shock: has he just copied your listing too?

Looks like it. I hate people like this. :evil: He's probably seen how much people are bidding on the genuine one and thought he'd have a go.

i know he will probably just change it, but what was the user name? i always thought you needed to register a bank account to sell on ebay, assumed it was pretty safe that way. also quite a strange thing to try an rip people off for. cheers for the heads up

random that the scammers has 100% on 150 odd transactions?

pretty sloppy aswell lives in wiltshire but likes riding it along the seafront where you live!!!

atleast have the decency to read the advert and change it a bit........ people just aren't trying nowadays!

You'd be surprised how fast ebay remove copied listing when you report them. Just select Report This Listing, I think "copying my listing" comes under Fraud. They are usually gone in a matter if hours. And if they get a few reports for the same account they will suspend the account.

It's also worth reporting it to the police.

I really wouldn't recommend buying the items. The seller will end up in possession of your home address for a start.

kaiser":3p6z3wrb said:
:shock: has he just copied your listing too?

Mate.... Its my listing with my photo's !!! Unless he too is claiming thats his son in the background of one of the pics !!!

Tossers !!!!

I just kept buying it up with my wifes account !! didnt want to leave it on for Ebays incompetence to remove it 3 days from now !!! Imagine how that would put off potential buyers for mine if they noticed both ads !! Which they will seeing asther are only 3 or 4 Attitudes currently on Ebay UK !!!

Arrggghhhhh :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: My blood F**ing boils !!!!!

Back