help with translation

perry

Retrobike Rider
could anyone give me the gist of whats written here ?

http://images.google.at/imgres?imgurl=h ... a%3DN&um=1

ive got an old ktm road frame but cant find a single bit of information on it :LOL:

it does have the same colour as this though

i know itl be bottom of the range ( it weighs a ton :LOL: ) its just the not knowing anything about it thats getting to me , a name , pic , anything about old ktm bicycles

babelfish.yahoo.com says:

KTM steel haven wheel (half racer) change to the single speed Fixed Gear Why only? Now, which make I with the old " Ding"? In the summer and on the road I drive with the Fuji racing cycle, and in the winter with the 29er Gary Fisher. I could have driven in the winter thereby, did it to date but never. Instead, MTB and Home coach. Thus, which do? Do not sell bring anything, only Zores; -). Dispose of: Too harm. Driving technology practice? On a RR (half racer)? TC. SS fG = single speed Fixed Gear. Entrance wheel and fixed. Nothing free-wheel, nothing resignation. Old Shool as it were. Fitting, old racing cycles a STEEL framework, 1 tariff tax ear, forward (!) open Ausfall" enden" and an integrated porch. After then it turned out that a SSFG is very probably possible (main problem, stretching the chain: Eccentric cam HUB, eccentric cam of TRETLAGER or as with mine that verschie ben the hub forward) and the structural alteration measures within compatible borders would hold themselves, was it clearly. A Fixie had ago. As will be further down still evident, the color was absolute grauss. Pink one and Tuerkis: - (. Thus it was clear that another color had ago. In accordance with the entrance cyclists philosophy, if possible simply and simply, times everything was down-torn and prepared for the new color. Actually was angedacht, the frameworks in its steel original state to leave i.e. silver with the violet steel en colouring and to let only a clear lacquer apply over it. But consolidated itself by the sandblast " Farbe" and instead of " Nature Pur" stole; to recognize ward only more grey. TC. And after only one wet lacquer not the desired in relation to durability brings, decided I to powdering (powder-coat) for, oh as original; -), grey silver. My ulterior motive was, perhaps can I the frameworks on a titanium finish get. And if not, then he should, in accordance with the philosophy of the small (we remember, simply, simply and cheaply), at least on " uninteressant" , " grey Maus" or also only up " does not stehlenswert" are trimmed. Fact to the sandblast and powder coating at the company Lohr: Sandblast Framework: 31,56 € Fork: 8,88 € Powders (in the not-surcharge-requiring basic colours black, knows, brown, grey) Framework 25.20 € Fork 6.36 € Other colors (powders): 5-20% of the coating (spreises) Opening times 7-16 (12-12: 30 MP) Friday to 12 Duration 1-2 weeks Unfortunately the company Lohr did not create it to work on the framework in the agreed upon time: - (. Thus why now a Fixie? Now, first of all I am a curious nose and secondly interest me momentarily everything approximately um' s wheel (drive). A Hans steam in all lanes as it were. And a Fixie did not have I yet. The price is also quite hot, speaks favorably, and which for me was the excursion, trains there the driving technology. And, then says one, the round footstep. D.h. the crank turns always also and/or further. If one wants to become slower, then one steps further also, tries to step however thereby against it; or that to block rear wheel too bring. Is not ideal for the tire wear, but one grants oneself nothing else; -). Another, rather more scorned method is completely simple, to brake . Soverne one that or the other method would like yet cannot. And for city traffic, where the SS fG to be also used is, a method safer for me. Therefore also the upper becomes steering wheel brake levers verbeiben. The SS fG functions thus like a course wheel. Naturally one could itself a SS with free-wheel construct, but first of all would then not be the desired training and/or driving technology effect and secondly might be called it then not FG=Fixed Gear. Part 1: The old Frame& Garden fork

wow thanks for that , sadly nothing usefull in there :( just saying he didnt like the colour and wanting it clear and fixed gear

been staring at the dropouts on mine and they have shimano written on them

Back