SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

Cheers Gazz :D

Everyone ready? Mark you cool with where we're going/meeting and stuff?

Unfortunately I will not be there :cry:

Take loads of photo's especially of any new guys and some of AC as he is still almost imaginary bar one photo I've seen :LOL:

Also Kaiser why are you still not riding the Stumpy, you announced to the Retro world that it would be a user and yet it stays in its hermetically sealed display case with 24 hour guard :roll:

Have a good time one and all, I'll try and get out in the local woods on one of my steeds but it won't be the same :(

Cheers

kaiser":2b0vrwfn said:
Cheers Gazz :D

Everyone ready? Mark you cool with where we're going/meeting and stuff?

Sure thing :D , you stopping by here at 8.30 ?, i'll have the dough for the pedals and stem ;)

car packed up in killie ready to rumble- your damn right velo will not be the same without you mate- enjoy your ride :cool:

Have all my spare crap... erm, stuff for you to dig about in to- do you want me to bring my red flite mark? it is a bit scuffed but I did see you mention in a thread that you might want one?

See you in the morning AC, do you want me to tell them that due to that very rare blood condition you have- photos of you/reflections in mirrors etc.. don't tend to come out to well :twisted:

Sure, if you dont mind bring the Flite Gary, totaly skint at the moment though, just spent a huge wedge on a pair of massive outragious skyscraper forks for the San Andreas :D , also owe Kaiser 20 bucks for pedals and a stem.

Hope he's still ok to pic me up, if not i'll be stuffed, my cars off the road at the moment :roll:

jimihendrix":2jrd4hr5 said:
Sure, if you dont mind bring the Flite Gary, totaly skint at the moment though, just spent a huge wedge on a pair of massive outragious skyscraper forks for the San Andreas :D , also owe Kaiser 20 bucks for pedals and a stem.

Hope he's still ok to pic me up, if not i'll be stuffed, my cars off the road at the moment :roll:

I'll be there buddy , just finishing my breffa :D

kaiser":2yfuoula said:
jimihendrix":2yfuoula said:

I'll be there buddy , just finishing my breffa :D

HA, HA, see you soon mate :LOL:

Back