Cwmcarn 14th February. (Ahoy SW riders......!)

I dunno, too much choice! :LOL:

Well, only 2 or 3 work so it'll be either;

Kona Heinz 57
Specialized FSR
Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo

Or maybe something else..... hmmmm

What's your new rides DMR man?

ok, retro it is!(assuming i can make it!) :D my refurbed ali O should be done by then so maybe a shakedown ride for it!

but i'll bring the st4 aswel if i do go to afan etc

Bike Hoarder":3j1h7ll5 said:
I dunno, too much choice! :LOL:

Well, only 2 or 3 work so it'll be either;

Kona Heinz 57
Specialized FSR
Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo

Or maybe something else..... hmmmm

What's your new rides DMR man?

forget the FSR :LOL: i dont wanna get caned on the downhills :LOL:
i'm buying a Saracen Protrax SE (LX stuff and Judys) and a Kona Hahanna from another retrobike member, i think i'll ride the Saracen if i can get it built up in time (its in bits)... you dont have a pair of flat(ish) retro(ish) bars knocking about you wanna sell do you? also looking for a saddle for it, you seem like a man that might :LOL:

ride

sorry chaps i wont make it.my little lad has his final football match of the season on the 14th cheers kirbdug

Re: ride

kirbdug":57ghjhoz said:
sorry chaps i wont make it.my little lad has his final football match of the season on the 14th cheers kirbdug

no worries kirbdug :D we'll have a good old bash in south wales abit later on in the year :D :D :D

saracen and kona arrrive on 7th... gonna get the saracen built up ready for this... its all there but in bits but hey, building bikes is fun :shock: :LOL: massive thanks to Bike Hoarder for the bars/seat + delivery :shock: :D :D :D

Back