Cwmcarn 14th February. (Ahoy SW riders......!)

i'm up for this hoarder, as long as i can get the saturday off work as its s'posed to be my sat in... having said that i'm the boss so i'll get one of the keyholders to do it for me :cool:
99% yes from me, whats the plan?

i might join you for a bit of a bimble! mainly coz i'm single!!! :LOL: what were you thinking? i've only ever done the xc course which i didn't think was that long (but like it) but i don't know my way around the area to do more than the marked trail.

also, is this a retro ride or a bring what you want ride? coz i prefer my st4 for wales riding. but i'm happy to ride retro if you prefer. :D

might even go up the day before and do afan?! :D i'll be on my shifted 18 days off from the 5th! :D :D

p.s i love that muppet comment!!! :LOL: :LOL: perfectly to the point! :LOL:

but it wouldn't occur to me either! even if i was seeing someone! but then that's probably why i'm not seeing someone! :LOL:

Dirtjumper DMR - meet at Taunton and we'll go up together. Might be room in the car, not sure depends on who else comes along. Takes about 1hr 30mins from my door.

Well the idea is a Retro Ride, but i for one am guilty of not sticking to that. Ride retro for maximum style points!!!! ;)

Back