The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the postage from USA? £170 so far. . . Bummer... Hehe, you were watching these too eh? Apologies if i outbid you, you'd have got them cheaper and i no longer want them... oops!

I watch loads of things ... Just keeping me eye out for cheap USA forks to bring back with me when I go in april ;)

Klein Attitude, 22" frameset w/ long (130-150) MC1-black.

For insurance purposes mostly, but if in the event that I need cash quickly i'd like to have an idea of what my frameset is worth. It's in good, but not great, condition. The paint is still glossy but there might be a hint of fading. It still looks great, though. There are some scratches from chainsuck, and a few minor nicks, but otherwise in good shape. MC1 has a bit of black paint missing on the underside I would imagine from installing the shifters. All decals are intact and perfect. Water bottle mount bolts are color-matched although one of them has some chipping. Again, i'm sorry I don't have better pictures but a general price range would be nice:

n52900667_31562591_5477.jpg

With FSX (since removed):
Klein012.jpg

Klein009.jpg

hoegaardenadds1":37a3keox said:
how much would a full, right down to the hubs, mountain lx groupset be worth? its in really good condition, not mint but really good.

I'd be interested, but as I have no funds I can only state its only worth a cup of tea, buscuits and a gawp at the contents of my garage (max 1 hour).

KONA KILAEUA

good evening everyone,

i was wondering if anyone reading this could give me abit of advice about my 1994 kona kilauea. having recently taken my tried and tested kona over many bike trails here in south wales, i came to the conclusion that my aching body needs abit more comfort and have recently splashed out and bought a full suspenion bike. credit crunch? what credit crunch!!

ive ummm'd and arrhh'd for ages before buying it, but having done so, im still undecided on what to do with the kona. ive had this bike since 1994 and it has served me well. part of me wants to put some slicks on it and use it as a lil runaround and the other half of me thinks im better off selling it and recoup some cash.

so, i was just wondering if anyone would any idea on what i could get for it if i did decide to let her go.

it isnt the original set up and has been slightly upgraded over the years with bits and pieces ive aquired.

basically the set up on it is roughly:

original frame colour (grey), not in mint condition, but i would say in a good condition for its age.
original suntour thumb shifters.
xt v brakes and levers.
original lx front mech.
original xt rear mech.
i still have the original project two forks although i have pace evo rc36 forks on it (the limited ed red and gold eddie irvine forks on it right now).
middle burn crank with pace chain rings.
ringle moby deluxe seat post.
front hub is a royce
rear hub is a white industry.

all of the above kit is still in very good condition for their age as the bike was locked up in the garage and unused for many a year. i havnt got a digi camera on me, so am unable to post any pics, although if ais anyone interested i could probs post some over the weekend.

im just unsure whether to try and sell it as a whole bike or maybe strip it and sell certain parts separatly. OR, just keep it for good times sake!

if anyone reading this would like to comment on any of the above it be nice to get some feedback

anyway, thanks for reading my first post. awesome website by the way.

regards

chris

legrandefromage":23whuvib said:
hoegaardenadds1":23whuvib said:
how much would a full, right down to the hubs, mountain lx groupset be worth? its in really good condition, not mint but really good.

I'd be interested, but as I have no funds I can only state its only worth a cup of tea, buscuits and a gawp at the contents of my garage (max 1 hour).

or a laptop? :D

How much are these TNT cranks worth please? With the rings, no cracks, vgc for year! Cheers! :D

Attachments

• zImage017ajff.jpg
    zImage017ajff.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,245
Hello,
I wonder how much worth are Blue Sids from 1998-2000 in very good condition?
I plan to unify my bike (full XT from 98, only shock is 2001 RS Duke).
I want to know how much I have to spend on working , ready to go SID

tiboltrider123":2c7jxoua said:
How much are these TNT cranks worth please? With the rings, no cracks, vgc for year! Cheers! :D

I've seen two since 2007 on eBay sell for $130-140 with rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back