Some one tell me a really good joke.

Two blokes looking in a car showroom window. One points to a car inside and says loudly to the other, "That's the one I'd get".

Then a cyclops comes running out and gives him a good kicking.

cyclops2.JPG

J i m s t e r":163t4gwa said:
Two blokes looking in a car showroom window. One points to a car inside and says loudly to the other, "That's the one I'd get".

Then a cyclops comes running out and gives him a good kicking.

............................................................................................?.................................................................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

'K,

Two blokes visit a texas whorehouse. They eye a pretty "Lady of the night" on the balcony.

"That's the one I'd f*ck!" exclaims one of the chaps loudly.

Unfortunately his remark is overheard by Lord Nelson, Peter Falk, Sammy Davis Jr., Gordon Banks, Gabrielle (In an "Inquisitive" lesbian phase?) and the Cyclops from "Jason and the Argonauts", who had just turned up mob-handed in a mini-bus, midway through a massive lager and coke binge.

A massive ruck ensues, during which the technicalities of Gordon Banks and Gabrielle being in possession of two eyes are conveniently glossed over.

HTH

A guy marries his thai bride and brings her back to the uk.. Every time after they make love his wife lays and lovingly strokes his cock for an hour. After a few times the guy asks
Why do you stroke my cock like that after we make love?
She says:
"I just really miss the one I used to have"

Mum, Dad and little jonny are sat at the table eating dinner. Jonny asks
"what were you doing last night on the sofa when I came down as I couldnt sleep?"
Embarrased the mother quickly blurts out
"we were making a cake"

Two days later mum, dad and little jonny were sat eating breakfast.
Jonny says
"Mummy and Daddy were making cake again last night"

"What makes you say that?" asks mum.

"Because I licked off the icing that was left on the arm of the sofa"

I thank you, I'm here all week

Back