SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

Cones

Hi The Ken
Yes I am sure the front cones are the same as the rears for the MT60. I will have to do something so if I could use the cones with my new bearings I would be really grateful. My local shop who told me they ordered them last week told me today when I went to pick them up that nobody could supply them. :x they could have mentioned that earlier.
Cannondale king said he checked madison wholesale and they were in stock, so I asked if he could get me the parts number. I still wont have them for the weekend. I should be OK with new bearings only, but I dont want to destroy the original hubs needlessly.
I will be there, just dont know what wheels though. :?
Cheers
Jamie

Jamie, I'll try and find them tonight but incase they are shot bring a spare wheel... or I could bring a low end spare if you want to borrow that, not sure how good it is though - 94 alivio hub.

Cones

Hi The Ken
I will bring a spare wheel with me in case I need it. I am in from work for a couple of hours so I will get it sorted this afternoon.
Thanks very much for your help.
Jamie

last call for the macretro dunkeld jolly.

The weather is forecast to be in the mid 80's so please bring lots of suncream and don't forget money for the Michelin star bistro/topless bar situated at the top of the first climb :roll:

see you all the morra

Hi jamie, dug out the hub last night, one cone is fine, the other has pitting, I'll bring them anyway to let you see. take them if you want as I'll get them back when I buy your bike :)

See you in the morning

Hi Guys
I am just in from work and getting ready to load the van and head to Aviemore for the evening.
I put new bearings in the hub and cleaned them out and they feel a lot better, not perfect but much better. Gave the Stumpy a good once over and lubed anything remotely dry, so I think I am good to go. Well the bike anyway :roll:
I will check the thread later tonight.
See you in the morning guys
Jamie

clockworkgazz":397fjyjt said:
last call for the macretro dunkeld jolly.

The weather is forecast to be in the mid 80's so please bring lots of suncream and don't forget money for the Michelin star bistro/topless bar situated at the top of the first climb :roll:

see you all the morra

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

still no cranks today, :( so the old GT will be getting a blast.

just voted in the BOTM and Kaiser is out in front but with only a few votes margin- so if you haven't voted please do- lets get a scottish winner ;)

Latest posts

Back