It's official...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I can no longer spell teh word teh without mechanical intervention.

I have tried and tried, even trying out Apple's new 'make less mistakes', trendy keyboard as i write this - :LOL:

It's not worked.

Will someone that makes software please stop what they are doing and make something that will automatically make teh word 'teh' into 'the' for me as i write please?

I'm getting old. I know that's what it is.

:roll:

It's a diease and I have it also. Teh other symptom of this disease is that when you write th eword 'teh' you will either write it as 'teh' or you will put th espace in too early and end up attaching teh 'e' to teh next word..

I ahve teh smae prelbom..............its vrey frutsta........furstate.........fretust........pisses me right off!!

I think a lot of it is due to when I started using a laptop as my main machine- black keys set level seem to result in more typos than standard dektop stylee keyboard.

and taht but never it seems them or then or this. Just teh and taht!

Driving me potty(er). A bit. Obviously not that big a deal, but in teh smaller scheme of things, it's rubbish.

Maybe the dictionary should just change the words round so it's actually correct to write teh.

;)

Try having a bit of Dyslexia! I read through my posts three times before i submit, but thats a pain as the letters are all jumbled!! :roll:

My mrs corrects me on the same words over and over but i still get them wrong.

Sure you don't have a smidging of Dyslexia? I was 36 before i was told of mine. British education system is the best in the world,my arse!

al, :D

al":vhdijs11 said:
Try having a bit of Dyslexia! I read through my posts three times before i submit, but thats a pain as the letters are all jumbled!! :roll:

My mrs corrects me on the same words over and over but i still get them wrong.

Sure you don't have a smidging of Dyslexia? I was 36 before i was told of mine. British education system is the best in the world,my arse!

al, :D

Al, you are a perfect candidate for an Apple. It kindly underlines every mistake I make in red when I'm posting on here just so I can go back and check, something that my work PC doesn't do. The other great thing with the Apple is no left click/right click mouse nonsence, something that I have difficulty doing as my mind tells my hand different things when it comes to left and right every bloody time!

i'm the perfect candidate for crayons and scrap paper! :LOL:

Al.

firefox underlines everything spelt wrong anyway :?

its amazing that no mater how badly something is spet the mind can understand as long as enogh of the leters are in the word

my lapto p seem s to mss letters at random , i onl notice once i look up ( i can ony type while looking at the keys , although i can stll type quite quick ) i know i press them , hey just dont appear :x

ill not bother correcting this one :LOL:

what do you mean correct it? That looks perfect to me!

Al, :D

Back