WOOOHOOO!

Cheers all,

The Job is doing pretty much what I do already, development engineer but for a new start NHS funded company looking at improving designs and times to market for assistive technologies & products (products that make life easier for disabled people/rehab products etc.)

It means I will be starting with the company and will be able to grow with the company and hopefully one day manage my own design department within it. Projects will be wide and varied, its in central London which means I can commute from my Oxfordshire place + means I can roar around the city streets on my street missile RC100. The pay is also excelent and it should prove to be a challenging but highly rewarding role. (comming from a medical back ground, I get huge satisfaction from knowing my work really helps people.)

Stringfellows would have been a close second !

Congratulations...........when ye said 'dream job', though, I too was thinkin' more on the lines of Kate Winslet's underwear fitter..........*gazes off into middle distance imagining*.......<sigh> :p

nice one - it's the sort of job that if I was more tech minded would have loved to do.

I've toyed with re-training to physiotherapy for rehabilitation along similar lines, but don't think I'll ever get round to it!

congratulations - some good news in these hard times

Nice one! I've often found that its the interviews where you walk out of them thinking 'I've got no chance'that come up trumps in the end :D
Does mean that you wont get to live in Highcliffe tho mate, which I'm sure is devastating :LOL:
Best of luck with it Rob.
When do you start?

Back