Easy money

You can also claim Tax Credits if you are disabled. Just make sure that each and everytime your annual income changes you ring to inform them. If you are permanently disabled and have not claimed you could get a back date to when they first started issuing Tax Credits!

our kids were born in 99 and 02. Weve always been claiming for them (despite the cock up I wrote about). It was done automatically through payroll at work. Isnt there a system to ensure everyone eligible automatically claims. Im surprised some people arent claiming. The clues are in the words "working" (which implies someone does your wages) and "family" (which means you have kids). Am I missing something?

These figures will probably turn out to be wrong and next year they are going to claim it all back

Scandalous :evil:

I don't get this? You get money for having kids :? and how much :shock:

I have been with my g/friend for 13years, but because we're not married have no children we are eligible for nothing whatsoever, even help with insulation of the house, even though we both earn less than the national average.

I've recently found out I won't even be elegible for JSA :? :shock: even though I have been working since I was 13years old!

I think we're in the worst situation as we pay in the most as a percentage of our income and recieve nothing back :roll:

Back