Spring 2007 RetroBike meet - Sat 24th March North Downs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date fine with me. Sounds great, but where exactly is North Downs?????

Is it Guildford direction?

Yes, it's that way. We're still waiting to finalise what the best place is to go for a few hours gentle riding on the retro steeds. I think a few people know the area quite well so we're looking for suggestions !!

Anyone ?

If not i might try and get over there before the meet and do some planning.

Sylvain knows the area , and I am hoping to go there on the 14th of jan with sylvain to meet up with scant .

And you , I bet it was great for the little one .

Are you availble on the 14th ?

Unfortunately not, it's my wifes birthday that weekend so I will be on duty with her and little one.. Shame as would liked to have come along to that (inconsiderate woman).

If you and Sylvain can work out a route for the meet in March that would be great. Make sure you find a decent pub !!

Let me know if you have any free days over the next couple of months as would be good to get out on the road bikes (Bedgebury is a mud bath at the moment and not worth doing apparently.) Or we could revisit the North Downs if any further investigation is required.

Righty ho, it's all go for this.

Hopefully Chris can sort a route at the weekend.

So....who's coming :D

Can't do this weekend - not one complete bike at present but will be there for 24th March. Looking forward to it already :)

MadCowKev":1rr70hzj said:
Can't do this weekend - not one complete bike at present but will be there for 24th March. Looking forward to it already :)

Cool :cool:

Rollcall so far is

John
MadCowKev
Hilts
Jez (whether he likes it or not :LOL: )

who else :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back