As it stands like last time at the cycle centre :D

Attachments

• mapan_145.gif
    mapan_145.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,382
  • roadmap2008.jpg
    roadmap2008.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,382
Got to check my work calender otherwise i'm in enjoyed the last s/w ride and my shifters should be fixed by then...

Hay, Toad nice picture planning to go single speed this time?
Is that an old GT frame in the back of the picture by the Mole Valley sack, mate???...

toadie just wants to beat me on a single speed and go the whole hog and drop bar it. i will be in if i can get the old kona built. or i'll just pinch one of bike hoarders hoard...............

are we gona get a southwest carpool together? seems like theres a few of us up for this ;) i wonder if my dad would lend me his Tourneo :?: (probably not :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

stoner":20f7l0qb said:
Got to check my work calender otherwise i'm in enjoyed the last s/w ride and my shifters should be fixed by then...

Hay, Toad nice picture planning to go single speed this time?
Is that an old GT frame in the back of the picture by the Mole Valley sack, mate???...

certainly is 14.5" timberline f+f any offers ?

Looking good so far .... lots of new faces too :D

Just out of interest who would be interested in doing this faster group killer loop ride? ( if enough interest )

Apart from Heathy I dont think any of the faster riders from last time have indicated interest yet??

I can say I'll def' be there, barring unforseen circumstances. Looking forward to the ride. :D
Don't think I'll be in the 'Elite' group, I'll be in the window licky group.

Latest posts

Back