EBAY - keep you mouth shut

May as well have my say too.

➡️ No ebay affiliate links. No retrobike. The days when i could afford to foot the rb hosting bill out of my own pocket are long gone.

➡️ I have certainly benefited personally from auction watch. found stuff that might have passed me by otherwise. Others are the same.

➡️ Although the retrobike community is doubtlessly a large subset of those bidding on retro kit on the 'bay there are others, and lots of 'em! It's a big marketplace.

➡️ Bad luck you lsot the auction. I'm sure there'll be another part along soon. If it was so rare there won't then you should've dug deeper. Welcome to the free market comrade!

➡️ I never haggle. Although I did just try and haggle at Sainsbury's on my lunch break. I bought a twix, a can of dr pepper and a cycling weekly. Till price was £3.54. I offered £3, they turned it down.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I never haggle. Although I did just try and haggle at Sainsbury's on my lunch break. I bought a twix, a can of dr pepper and a cycling weekly. Till price was £3.54. I offered £3, they turned it down.

:LOL: made me laugh that :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ditto what John said.....it's just the 'way it is'.

We have (almost certainly) all benefited from Auction Watch......several hundred pairs of eyes at all hours of the day and night scouring eBay for CNC bling is way better than lone, sporadic searches during clutched moments of 'spare time'.

Sure it goes on the radar and it might cost a bit more but so what......the 'old days' are gone anyway and the more referral traffic we all drive to eBay keeps this hungry server going :D

Neill

Well thats my lunchbreak wasted. What a load of tosh GreenZ :roll: . If you want a part so badly try getting on with some work instead of winding up the good citzens of RB, earn a few more Euro and try a little harder next time you tight sod. You can't have wanted it that bad if you got outbid?

Just my opinion :D

At least i now know where to get a Dinosoar- slaps some wheels and a washing machine motor on that and i'll be the envy of the Le Mans campsite come June :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Long live Ebay watch!

Si

The Ken":20o7h7gc said:
sinnett177":20o7h7gc said:
TheGreenRabbit":20o7h7gc said:
If it wasn't for e-bay and there adds at the bottom of the page i would have no idea you can buy these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0287828587

You F'in C, I was watching that.

:) it's my next retro ride! will look great with some red anodised nipples:)

It doesn't get much more old skoll than kota. Still, i'm sure fisher price will make enough to go round. Apparently this was one of the most wanted items for xmas 2008.

as an estate agent, im constantly faced with buyers who want to get a bargain, and sellers who want to get more than what their property is worth.

quite often, the same person comes in both categories.

wants top money for his, and to get the one he wants for a bargain.

personally, i hate these types of people.

Back