Todays tip find... for you guitar fans

is tip find euphemism for house breaking :LOL:

im still amazed at the stuff you find

are you sure the tip doesnt back onto an antiques lot :? :LOL:

Or a left handed guitar signed by Jimi Hendrix with burn marks, the quality of tip finds is going down fast these days

or a couple or slightly bent engines off an airbus??............................

(awright, nowt to do with Gee-tahrz, but it is topical!! :p )

its only the same amp as given to the Quarrymen AKA the Beatles, some sort of hip beat combo from the '60s

The airbus engines were water damaged...

Aye, I checked yer linky for the amp- I'm amazed that people chuck away this stuff- how long does it take to get info on the net, check selling prices on eBay.

I too have heard of these 'Beetles' you speak of, bit of a flash in the pan, wasn't they?? :p

In all seriousness, if there's even an outside chance of that amp being in any way associated with t'Quarrymen, it's worth chasing up- my brother is into vintage Marshalls, was able to verify the Hendrix amp that's worth around a half million (but sadly not his!!)- I know he haunts a few vintage amp forums (sad, in't it- spending hours on the web talking bollocks about old bits of tat :p ).

Anyway, I've had a hard day's night, so I'll let it be..........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":ebuhle15 said:
I think I'm going to have a heart attack on Saturday, this looks like its going to go big.

25 watchers all sitting quietly, waiting to see who's going to do what...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=020

Of course, it could just sell for £4...

this amazing loft find is now over 60 years old!

ummm????

:roll: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back