Sunn build what do you think? BY STONER

Jerky...
By the look of the paint job and the decals your looking at very late 90's early 2000's very nice frame though and i can tell you their very nice to ride... Good buy can i ask how much you paid??

perry":m2zyfobg said:
im looking at this under false pretenses , i thought it was " by a stoner " :LOL:

i was all ready to regale about the hours spend on the floor piecing together a nokon cable nder the influence

i was thinking hes not done bad , hadnt even burnt his head on the heater :LOL:

but pst , the front wheels the wrong way around

:LOL: Oh... the front wheel is the right way round front disc on the right and the rear on the left if you turn the wheel the other way it won't line up and you can't mount the brake. totally the same on my cannondale and on-one inbred

Cheers Stoner.

Yup £40 ...thats what happens when you end your auctions in the middle of the night.

WOW!!! nice one i would have expected £60/£70 maybe a little more...

Their very well built frames, well balanced when built, totally planted and very little flex for a steel frame...

well guys, it seems that you need a bit a french help ;)

from what I see in the pictures ( unfortunately not shot from the side)
it is
very probably a totall flex 99 ( tange DB)
the sticker is definitely not 98 but 1999
(it could also be a 2000 with te downtube a bit bigger than prior years but the picture does not allow to see properly)

as of the other white one, it is probably what it says but to make sure, the model and year are generally engraved under the bottom bracket ;)

Front fork seems a touch colourful could this be a new theme?
prestige034-1.jpg

bduc61":19zqqsvx said:

it is
(it could also be a 2000 with te downtube a bit bigger than prior years but the picture does not allow to see properly)

as of the other white one, it is probably what it says but to make sure, the model and year are generally engraved under the bottom bracket ;)

Just had a look under BB guess what there was a date...98'...The other number did'nt really tell me anything... But you may also be right the frame could have been built in 98' but badged and sold as a 99' been done before???

stoner":vnlx5h9k said:
bduc61":vnlx5h9k said:

it is

Just had a look under BB guess what there was a date...98'...The other number did'nt really tell me anything... But you may also be right the frame could have been built in 98' but badged and sold as a 99' been done before???

yes quite common !
my sunn titanium morati 2000 badged was actually a 1999 model ;)

Back