To ALL Americans

gm1230126":2tttjk3o said:
The liberals have been in control of US Politics for years... Bush's hands have been tied...the old Harry and Nancy show is responsible for not having lead when they were paid too. Bush did his job..we haven't been attacked again.

FCUK YES.

gm1230126":11ijn5bt said:
The liberals have been in control of US Politics for years... Bush's hands have been tied...the old Harry and Nancy show is responsible for not having lead when they were paid too. Bush did his job..we haven't been attacked again.

Its all well and good saying no-one has done it again, but you have to ask yourself, would it have happened if he wasn't the President in the first place?

One of the first things Bush did was rip up the Kyoto treaty... Obama instigates a review of Guantanamo Bay. I know who I'd rather have running the country.

To anyone who thinks Bush "did his job" and that "his hands have been tied" they should take the head that is up their arse and look around.
Talking about letting the Fox into the Hen house. I am suprised that his nose did not grow so long over the last 8 years that he could not leave the White house.
Just my 2 cents
(now only worth 1)

We shall revisit this thread in four years just to see. Wasn't the last lib in office impeached for BJ's under his desk....and then the let the fools wife be Sexretary of State.....enough said.

from an athiest/scientific point of view, at least Obama is allowing logic to dictate over fear and ignorance.

gm1230126":1frulqm3 said:
mattbrown":1frulqm3 said:
from an athiest/scientific point of view, at least Obama is allowing logic to dictate over fear and ignorance.

There's no logic in the way he plans to spend my money....you'd think the same way if you lived here.

True to a degree, dont need ot live there to know that, our government here likes to chuck good money in after bad.

And you think Bush did such a great job spending our money to bailout crooks who run our banks? Or to the men who took the money on Wall St.
Did you benifit from that?
I must say that it is not one person who has put this country into a tailspin but many.
gm1230126, I will give you your 4 years because no matter what happens it will be a lot better than the past 8.

Back