Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech ex Adrian Timmis. Finished Project.

Gravy Monster":ktpung9f said:
Hi Sinnett,

Im so pleased that all worked out well with the project and actually getting the bike in this amazing state to Adrian to ride - "Amazing" and so well done.

I know where my vote will be going this month ;) Wouldnt that be the the icing on the cake :cool:

Thanks Gravy Monster for your kind words and indeed your encouragement and advice during the project. I'm delighted with the bike and the whole adventure that has come with it. It's been a breath of fresh air to my riding too, loving rigid and the old school cyclo-cross feel of the bike.

I hope it holds it's own in BoTM, i'm sure it will. If I was neutral it would get my vote on image alone. But then again I am slightly biast and might just have my rose tinted spectacles on.

Sinnett you have to be really chuffed with that, you have put a huge amount of work into that and what a result.

I too will be voting for your bike to go in for BOTM.

Bloody awesome!!

Hi Sinnett,

Did you use Bontrager BCX 1 rim up front and a BCX2 at the back? I noticed that in the BCR series rim the BCR1 was for the front and BCR2 for the back.

I am thinking of getting a couple of these hoops but wondered which to go for BCX 1's, 2's or a combo of both.

What do you think?

Looking forward to Sat' by the way.

Chaser ;)

Think your correct with your numbers, I know them as 'red spot' front and 'blue spot' rear, you'll see what I mean when we meet up on Saturday. Do you mind if I throw the ride open to others who fancy a bit of company this Saturday?

Thanks Sinnett.

I see. [about the rims]

No probs with opening the ride to others... The more the merrier :)

Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Chaser.

Back in action at Cannock last weekend, pictured with Chasers' beautiful Dyna-Tech.

2009_0117cannock0002.jpg

What a cracking build! Seeing this bike has brought back loads of memories for me. Caroline and Barry Clarke used to pop into the shop I used to work in when they both rode for Raleigh, and also later when Caroline then rode for Klein. Brilliant stuff.

Dan

Adrian Timmis in action on the Isle of Man summer 1992.

TimmisManx.jpg

And because I like girls from Barrow, (Good lads night out, like Newcastle but cheaper!) Caroline Alexander.

AlexanderMBI.jpg

Nice project

I'm just about to rebuild a 93 (i think (blue and grey)) Dynatech and was wondering if you know of a site where i can get a full original spec list. Cheers.

Back