SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

Keep up the banter lads its blooming entertaining reading :LOL:

Who knows, might still make it but it'll be a last minute, aw feck it, decision if I do.

Cheers

Velo

Aye come on, steal the fuel :D

ps have you seen yersel in the POTM?

This weekend

Hi guys
Sorry for the minimal reply but havnt checked the thread for a while and now its doubled :shock:
I will definately be there as this is my first weekend off since July. I have this weekend each year as its also the sled dog rally in Aviemore. I am heading south on my own this time with no dogs or rig in the van, only my bike.
My plan is to head to friends outside Aviemore on Friday evening as that will take around 4 or so hours and then head to Dunkeld in the morning, I think it will take a couple of hours, so the later start is good for me. I will head back to aviemore for Sat night and sunday and head home monday.
Could someone send me a map or directions as to where we are meeting as I dont know that area very well.
I will have the old 88 Stumpy, though I am having trouble replacing the front cones, but hey it will go till it stops I suppose.
Really looking forward to it.

Jamie

Jamie, Are the front cones the same as rear ones? if so I will try and dig out a set of MT60's from my old rockhopper comp of the same year. I can bring them along but I don't have a torque wrench. I do have at least one cone spanner though.

The Ken":2sv2ot6c said:
Jamie, Are the front cones the same as rear ones? if so I will try and dig out a set of MT60's from my old rockhopper comp of the same year. I can bring them along but I don't have a torque wrench. I do have at least one cone spanner though.

you don't have a torch wrench :shock: steps back in amazement :LOL:

what is a "torque" and why does it need wrenched anyway ;)

Back