Scunthorpe Area Ride - Sunday 22 February

P20":1qrq89fv said:
What was the thinking on the route? How long etc? Might make the journey down there :)

Be good to have you along bud......and if you do please bring the Ritchey, she is a beaut :cool:

Pickle":qkjbo1g0 said:
P20":qkjbo1g0 said:
What was the thinking on the route? How long etc? Might make the journey down there :)

Be good to have you along bud......and if you do please bring the Ritchey, she is a beaut :cool:
Cheers, thinking of having a Retro weekend with this and the Yorkcestershire meet :LOL:
So if this is SS-able and i'm fit :roll: :LOL: i might bring the Bonty. Outside chance of the Raven if its built :roll:
Hoping to stay at the girlfriends parents (drop her off to see folks) to shorten the distances. Haven't ran this past them though :LOL:

routes tbc i rek,but im thinking 3-4 hours?we can maybe plan a route around how long people would like to ride?
looking forward to this,ive not to much prep time at mo due to wedding so please bear with us :roll:

However long you plan on riding if mike brings his Spesh with those tyres you'd better add another hour on for puncture repairs ;)

Oh and add an hour on for my snail like pootling :oops:

Andy B":15bhzei7 said:
However long you plan on riding if mike brings his Spesh with those tyres you'd better add another hour on for puncture repairs ;)

I think Mike has all but given up riding TBH :roll:

The last ride he did was the Lincoln ride, then he got man flu, then got rid of the carbon Stumpjumper.

So, he only has his rigid retro Stumpjumper that he has never ridden because he doesnt do rigid! :LOL:

i am provisionally up for this but wont be able to commit until the day before. if i can come i will probably bring a non retro mate. neither of us are fit or fast so please have some sympathy!

longun":106l2apk said:
routes tbc i rek,but im thinking 3-4 hours?we can maybe plan a route around how long people would like to ride?
looking forward to this,ive not to much prep time at mo due to wedding so please bear with us :roll:

4 hrs sounds good, but if the general 'group' ride is to be less to suit all, then I'd be up for a blast beforehand with anyone else up for it (that of course knows their way around!).

Got to pull outl :cry: Big off this morning on the road. Kid walked out on me after taking mini me to school.

Latest posts

Back