Fat Chance Wicked '87 (update with new pictures page 2)

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For quite a while I was searching for something else then a Klein.
After the dissapointment of the DEAN I never thought I could ride a bike wich isnt made of Aluminium.
But end of last year Santa came around and found me this one. Allmost full original and in a pretty
nice shape with allmost all original components.
Last week it came in, had to be cleaned (seems like it had been catching dust for ages), mounted a
new drivetrain (cassette was still in pretty good shape) and something to sit on the maidentrip was today.

Foto-CLKEL8IT.jpg

Foto-SNMKN8OT.jpg

Foto-N4QUT7MA.jpg

Foto-B7NLW8F7.jpg

Foto-X7VXYRMT.jpg

For the finish of this Wicked I am only looking for a nice Turbo seat and some Skinwall tires.
These one or the Specialized Hardrock, will still do but could use some retirement.

Cheers,
Martin

nice bike!
looks like you're quite a tall chap :)
i do have a yellow turbo from ~88 but i guess its too used for that bike...

Its already looking much happier than the pics on evil bay! Looks like you may be just a tad taller than me but good to see another wicked doing the rounds. Spread the word and the word is wicked.

That is a great find! Beautiful.

I have a NOS 'Super Turbo' saddle if you are interested. Date stamp is 1985. It's a bit more rare and special than a regular Turbo... more fitting for a 'FAT' I think

It is advertised at £65 for it but if you want it you can have it for £60

Cheers,

Chaser

Thanks for all the sweet words.

Yes this is the one from ebay a couple of weeks back, needed a very good clean and some parts to complete.

Thanks for the Turbo offers but just looking for a nicely used plain black one.

Back