USERNAMES!!!

thats just a relic from my Karting days Murf
sold that about 3 years ago after i'd been too fat to fit in it for about 4 years :roll:
if anyone ever gets the chance to drive a 250 gearbox Kart then take it!
it will give you a whole new undestanding of the word FAST :twisted:

iv driven a 125 gearbox kart, fastest thing thing iv ever been in, including group 4 + group b rally cars. the thing that amazed me was how quickly you can stop. it makes you feel sick!

Karts are awesome, just SO fast :twisted:

every gearchange nearly rips your head off & like you say the brakes are so good you're out of the seat & up round the steering wheel :shock:

people say they feel fast because you're so low to the ground - wrong
they feel fast because they are fast. f**kin fast! :twisted:

my name is John, and erm... I'm an electrician...

I also have a really embarrassing electrical related surname, well really embarrassing if you are an electrician, unusual if you are a civil engineer or teacher :roll: ,

so I've pretty much always been referred to as sparky.....

(it's Circuit)(no really, it is)(no I didn't change it when I became an electrician, it always has been)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a conversation i had with my cycling boss yesterday.......boss......erm my landing light doesnt work anymore and its making a strange buzzing crackling noise and the fuse board wont turn on.....me do want me to have a butchers then..boss....oh go on then .......went and had a look to find a large lump of insulation tape covering some terminal blocks .....numerous bits of live cable hanging down ......a lot of charring and burn marks on the wood above the light.......told him if the light hadnt broke then hed probably set fire to his attic by now and appearing postu on the six o clock news next day.some people shouldnt be let near electrics.from what icould see the exposed cut spare cables the guty had left hanging had cut into the switch wire sop that every time the light was turned on it caused a whole bunch of arcing.because the spare wasnt earthed it wasnt tripping the fuseboard just burning its way thru the roof....how nice....now he owes me big time...hehehehpayrise cof choke. :p

Back