Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Saracen Sahara

Hi, i am thinking of parting with my Sahara Elite as it isnt used enough.
Before i put it in the for sale thread i just wondered if there was any interest as a full bike, otherwise it will have to be stripped.
Spec - Saracen Sahara Elite frame, standard seatpost, bontrager rims on exage hubs, Wtb saddle, Easton Ea30 bars, Zoom bar ends, Kalloy Uno stem, Ritchey Logic brake levers with black Lx cantis, Deore Dx thumbies, Xt M730 Chainset, XT front & rear mech, Panaracer smoke tyres, Club Roost bottle cages, new bottom bracket, Manitou Sport forks. If anyones intersted let me know and we could disuss a price otherwise its getting split.

Attachments

• ABCD0003.JPG
    ABCD0003.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,902
  • ABCD0004.JPG
    ABCD0004.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,901
89 tufftrax, in a right 2&8. im bodging it back together after the car "accident" cos i need to go to the shops. probably should have done it over the weekend. anyway i had my phone on me so i took a couple of bad pics:

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

hope that works.
i will be fixing it up properly soon and maybe even a clean (!) so better pics on the way.
question is, stick with the original forks or should i be treating to old beatie to some switchblades? bit academic at the moment cos the stem is siezed in.
laters

steel killi flyer

i have a lovely early nineties killi flyer, tange prestige steel,which i have seriously modded,i call it my mutley bike,ritchey dropouts ,triple butted, carbon spin wheels,kooka cranks,big pace rings ,slick tyres and drops.and can keep up with a lot of road bikes,and gets some funny looks when i put my nobblies back on.[/url]

another pic from my phone, coming home from the shoppe, when i stopped off for a quick toke:

DSC00175.jpg

they shoulda used shots like that in the catalogues instead of that aspirational trek through the desert rubbish

What have you got lined up dirtjumper? I'm messing with your old Terratrax at the mo, told myself to leave it how it was, but well you know! By the way its a bloody good ride isn't it, miles better than my Sahara.

chrisv40":3l0lv4cw said:
What have you got lined up dirtjumper? I'm messing with your old Terratrax at the mo, told myself to leave it how it was, but well you know! By the way its a bloody good ride isn't it, miles better than my Sahara.

glad you're enjoying the Terratrax :D yeh i know what it's like! it's a slippery slope :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: it's a great bike i enjoyed riding it loads and to be honest i get pangs for it now and again :oops:
Got something purple and saracen shaped incoming :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: not saying much more for now don't want to tempt fate but as soon as it touches down i'll be sure post some pics here :D :D :D

here's to keeping it retro and saracen, great bikes :D

Back