What car have you lusted after for years?

ariel atom in yellow with civic type r engine.....or xe us army issue hummer with mine proof chassis and removable doors.

Attachments

• home-top.jpg
    home-top.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 996
delboy009 said:
Sorry to rub it in Losidan ;-)

This was my one I got rid of a lil while ago !!

Sure was a nice toy !! One thing I will certainly say to you now though is go for an earlier Big Turbo model !! If your anything like me and you like to tinker then you'll soon realise that the small turbo is seriously restricted for mods !! I had mine on the rolling road at 272BHP and 326lbft of torque !! As much as anyone dare wish to go without changing for Big Turbo, Pectel ECU, Grey injectors etc etc .... BIG money !!

Great cars and one, like you, I just had to own !! Started at 19 with a 4x4 Cossie Saph !!! Mental on my 'then' wages !!! £2500 insurance premium !! Doh !!!!

Worth every penny ;) ;)

P.S You might have noticed but I was going for totally standard look !! Trust me, its WELL worth it when it comes to selling it on !!![/quote

god damn you del......i officially hate you.........that is one stunning cossie you had. Completely agree about the standard look....mind you i think they look lovely on 18" avez A's too. I used to own a fiesta rs turbo which was completely standard outside.....not inside though :D
why did i sell it :roll: biggest mistake i ever made

Cossie

This is my mate Nicks cossie, he won his championship last year. This here he will be running it at 530bhp :shock:

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 979
Focaru

This is what I want.My other mate Chris bought it last year from a guy in Scotland. They call it a Focaru,basically it its a rally prepared Focas shell with full WRC spec Subaru running gear. Unfortunately there only 2 in existance and Chris wants 40 big ones for his!! So i'll have to build my own.

Attachments

• focaru1.jpg
    focaru1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 975
Miura_wp0_1024.jpg

:cool:

guybe":nqcz8t05 said:
Porsche 911 from the late '90's years
thank god someone with taste and aspirations beyond a scooby or ford :roll:
Mine was a Porsche so I sold my 3x classic cars and bought one.
I've been driving classic Porsche's for 15 years now .
vantage1.jpg

this is my dream car

993GT2":16twd8ac said:
Have been out on the hunt for one 5 years in a row and now (7 years already) I can have a look at it every day :D

Couldn't quite stretch to the GT2 unfortunately :? Simply my favorite all round sports car of all time !!! Arctic silver though ;)

Caramba Kid":1sgcxuaq said:
orange71":1sgcxuaq said:

Have to say my all time favorite motor.
All set to get one this time but bottled it and bought a red Evo 6 Tommi Makinen Edition instead.

Bahhhh... What a shame !!! Still, its hard to find an Evo free of rust !! Believe me I tried !!!! :?

Back