Kona Hei Hei Evo 1.0

do you like it Lord?

I got the flu so I cannot test the great tenedor.

How are your evos? You are not talking in serious right?

Best regards I said.

I like the purple, you got your balls out and they're on your Hei Hei. Takes balls to get your balls out.

BR

Hei Hei

Like the look of the tyres, but from experience, they drag really really badly! The Cranks gotta go tho! Love the purple bits and the forks, how's it ride then?

The ride is fantastic as all the konas, but this one in titanium (absorption of the frame) and with this fantastic fork tuned by the Lord, it is just incredible.
The cranks are in a search process.
The tyres are not so bad and they look great!!!

OrangeRetro":2z2pf1lu said:
kleinpucela":2z2pf1lu said:
Thanks for your comments!!!

Maybe I will change the decals for the 1993 one´s and I am thinking of puttin XTR 950 crankset or Middleburns.... what do you think?

In a future, in an EVO 2.0 I´ll try to get some Grafton, Kooka or Cook Bros in purple.

If the frame is from 1997 as the decals would suggest, I would leave them as they are.. Learn to love the leaves! ;)

The frame is olde than 97 - cable routing is a give away along with the added rear guide for the Vs (which is a little out of line with the front one).

I still remember those forks! If only they would have kept their oil on the inside of the cartridge... I'd still ride em today (maybe with a sid carbon crown in em...)

greetz
bettes

Back