cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok so it starts like this

2am i wake up and cant get back to sleep

2.45am ish im back to sleep

5am i wake up again with my migrane coming back again (been getting these really bad over last two weeks)

6.30am i get up shower on going into my room i toe punt the bed leg with my little toe

8.15am it starts to really pee down so i put the bike in my old mans car and he drops me half way save me some miles in the wet but its really heavy and get soaked any way

9am im soaked at work with bad head and really happy by this point :cry:

10.10am facing a headtube and the cutters spring testioner takes a small deep chunk out of my finger

11am trip over my work stand

12.10pm go to get lunch come off my bike right outside the bakery as its wet and slippy

12.35pm spill my fresh bloody hot cuppa tea down my jeans

2pm facing a pair of forks slip and bang my bad wrist its still hurting now

4.10m testing a customer bike and my foot gets court as the toe strap catches onto the front mud guard bracking the guard and sending me down towards the deck hard (crash two of the day)

5pm other lad still a big help laughing at me for falling off and my migrane is at making me feel sick level

5.30pm its over cash up go home i took 2 30/500 co-codomals missus came over and cuddled too me ( i was spaced) while we watched windtalkers

its now 00.15 tuesday and god im glad that this shitty monday is finshed and my migrane is gone :D :D :D :D anyone else have days like these :LOL: :LOL:

apparently yesterday was the most depressing day of the year... sounds like you lived up to it! Get well soon.

Tried keeping off the caffeine to prevent migraines?

i found out its stress and the de-greaser we use at work (but mainly the stress) so its pg tips de caffe tea for me then :LOL: :LOL:

its the 12:35 incident that would have done it for me! that would be a time to pack up and go home :cry: sometimes you just know when your beat, but good work on sticking with it though.

safe trails

jimmylad":1k007vca said:
its the 12:35 incident that would have done it for me! that would be a time to pack up and go home :cry: sometimes you just know when your beat, but good work on sticking with it though.

safe trails
it was i sign to leave but i was having such a crap day i didn't even see it :cry: :cry:

We have a system installed in my workshop
If ,when you get to work in the morning ,and things start to go wrong.
You go home
Having a bad day at our w/shop could involve loss of a limb or even worse...damage to the piece that youre making

Back