SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

does someone have a pal in dunkeld- weather forecast says snow all week so might be worth checking with them later in the week :roll: Can bring my nailed tires.

I'm a filthy, rotten hearted, good for nothing, low-life scumbag, used car salesman

Work for AC by any chance- which branch?
-looking to change cars in the next couple of months!!

does someone have a pal in dunkeld- weather forecast says snow all week so might be worth checking with them later in the week Can bring my nailed tires

Loch ordie should be mostly rideable in all weathers, its landrover track all the way.
Annoyed I can't make this one but need this tutorial...

It's snowing here today (dundee, coastal 40 mins from dunkeld) but it is pretty wet. I'll check later in the week, via webcam.

nearby loch of lowes webcam
http://www.thewebbroadcastingcorporatio ... wt/swt.php

I still only have one pair of tyres that I use so it will be umma gummas for me no matter what the weather, if the snow gets deep some of the tracks might be hard to find, I'll be bringing a map and compass.

Due to projected financial expenditure i now need every spare penny and thus cannot make Dunkeld.

Previous supplier of gas to my new hoose demanded final payment or else and then Washing machine broke down (came with house but no guarantee) and drains have blocked up as well........AAAARRRRRGGGGG!!

No cash means no petrol, thus can't get to Dunkeld :cry:

Have fun guys, I'll see you at some future meet as yet to be organised.

Dave recommends a country park just North of Dunfermline called Blair Adam which has lots of single track and some unofficially created trail obstacles. Might be worth a visit in the future.

Sorry Guys

Any chance of a wee roll call?

Clockwork Gazz
Kaiser
Awaycaboose
jimihendrix
TheKen (possible)
Jamiedyer

I'm a definite now. Wild horses couldn't drag me away, although they could help me up the hill if they want.

I'm still good to go too. I'll bring the explorer map of the area and my compass also...better safe than sorry. ;)

Depending on the weather it may also be walking boots and flatties rather than spuds for me. :LOL:

Less than a week to go and I'm rapidly running out of time to finish this bike :eek: still waiting for a chainset to turn up since the 16th of Dec :?

Back