First outing

B3

Senior Retro Guru
Well after burning the midnight oil, the old B3 made here first outing today for along time, having spent the last 5 years on long travel full suspension bikes this wasn't the culture shock i thought it would be!

Thanks guys for giving me the motivation to get this going. Still got the AMP forks to go back on and sort out stickers and few niggly points but she's nearly there.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 2,200
Welcome to the 'fold'

Amp looks grand, look forward to seeing it in it's former glory...

Thanks, it was great to get the old girl out again.

I've got some bits to dig out for the archive, a Mantis Brochure complete with a letter from Richard Cunningham about which fork to use, from about '92, stuff like that etc etc.

Loads of old MBA's and others, how do i go about posting them in the files?

Thanks

John

very nice!

I like the aeasthetics of this design - still manages to look right, and sleek.
But get those forks back on it! :D

The AMP is looking sweet John, but it does need the original forks back on to do it complete justice.

Told you it was an addictive site didn't I!

Cheers
Simon.

Damn you Simon!!!, oh well the kids will just have to go without shoes etc etc. :LOL:

B3":180fem2o said:
Thanks, it was great to get the old girl out again.

I've got some bits to dig out for the archive, a Mantis Brochure complete with a letter from Richard Cunningham about which fork to use, from about '92, stuff like that etc etc.

Loads of old MBA's and others, how do i go about posting them in the files?

Thanks

John

Best thing to do is post them in the gallery. Give me a shout when you do so and I can move them to the correct part of the archive...

Back