Next sw ride

What's going on this Saturday, I am planning to go for a ride with my Brother at Haldon or somewhere Tiverton ish, Unfortunatley I will be on my modern 2000 Kona (has a rb sticker :LOL: ) as I have just had a new set of Hopes fitted :cool:

Will be late morning as I cant leave Bristol till 10 ish

I managed to get out to Ashton Court today, Was particually muddy and cold and windy and haily :roll:

But a couple of hours was great, managed to bed my new brakes in on the Kona and all is good, There is some proper kamakasi stuff there.

Here is a picture I took from my phone

DSC00128.jpg

Hi all seems abit quiet , im trying to find something abit different for us to ride ,guybe has done a nice ride from bradford on tone to bath (looks good !)

And makster has had a good ride along the coast (Bournemouth and Boscombe piers ) so come on lets get sorted (and yep they are both pretty flat so no gert hills) .

Ta for now Toad

Hi Toad, next ride I can fit in is FOD, 15th March. I do like your ideas for rides and will always be up for a SW ride, if I can 'escape' ;)

The Prestige is coming along, will be whacking BB and cranks on today, hopefully :!:

Edit, 21.07 Didn't get around to doing bike, we went for spin on motorbike instead :roll: :D

Latest posts

Back