Obscene! football content.

tintin40":vyh3ana6 said:
al":vyh3ana6 said:
Think someone's missing the point!

This is a disgusting waste of money. None of this money has been generated through football.This is a multi billionaire playing with our national game, like it or not!

As far as i can see city no longer have a manager, just a rich man having a laugh! i ain't laughing!!

Al.

I get the point. But life's a bitch and some kid in boots gets £££

I see Alfid fulhams owner is going to buy Ronaldo as he can crash a car in a tunnel and live :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

aggggggggggghhhhhhh

I had a big argument today with a big football fan

this is really pisses me off, what has that stupid tw@t got to add to this world for a wage thats worth 10 times more in a week than some really decent and clever folk can earn in ten years.

I hate him, the way football has gone and although i love the game i really cant be arsed with premiership football.

Watch MOTD tomorrow night and look at all the empty seats at some premiership grounds

that was my point.

this all won't last - I give it 2 more years before there is a massive crisis. May even be less.

crud":8ysjyh6v said:
aggggggggggghhhhhhh

this is really pisses me off, what has that stupid tw@t got to add to this world for a wage thats worth 10 times more in a week than some really decent and clever folk can earn in ten years.

I hate him, the way football has gone and although i love the game i really cant be arsed with premiership football.

I cant be arsed with premiership football either - thats why I support Leeds United !! MOT ;)

flyingwelshman":213x6n3m said:
crud":213x6n3m said:
aggggggggggghhhhhhh

I cant be arsed with premiership football either - thats why I support Leeds United !! MOT ;)

i have a mate whos a big oldam fan, one of their top players is on 6,5k a week, sensible money for a hobbie he has turned into a profession, but they will lose a lot of future support to young folk in the area who will no doubt follow the "mighty city"

anyway wrexham 1 all tonight, shite but the title has not gone yet

If its a bubble then let it burst!

Why do people not moan (so much) about...

Lewis Hamilton (tax exile)
Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
MPs (passing a bill to keep expenses a secret on the same day the Heathrow bill was passed- that makes my piss boil!)

Cardiff City fan here- hoping not to sell anybody in this window! Though the chairman Peter Ridsdale said "our players are definitely not for sale- unless a really good offer is on the table" .... way to play hardball Pete!

CTK said:

Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
MPs (passing a bill to keep expenses a secret on the same day the Heathrow bill was passed- that makes my piss boil!)

Exactly,

spudgun":3d26y0l9 said:
CTK":3d26y0l9 said:

Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
Exactly,

Well in F! case. They can and do die.
Here is a 6 figure sum footie team :LOL:

Back