rubiks cube.......

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
28 sopping years ive been trying ........today i did it without help.......next the 4x4 and the 5x5.......thats another 56 years of swearing ahead of me :cool:

you do know that you can pull on opposing corners to pull it apart and then put it back together in the right order :LOL:

Did you go for the corners first or layers?

I've got a 4x4 and it is nasty. You have to learn each "move" four ways rather than two. It is in the cupboard all messed up. Doesn't move too easily either. 5x5 is probably easier.

Are there tricks to this then? Online tutorials? It's something I always wanted to be able to do when I was a kid. Like walking on your hands or doing that hand-flicking "wicked" thing. I learnt the final one last year actually. Thirty-one years old. Very proud.

welldone fella......just reada tutorial on the intrawebnettie thing and practised every day for a week....getting crampie fingers now..

my cube is a bit stiff at the mo so you kinda have to force it cos its new.my 4x4 is very easy to flick but i havnt got round to trying to solve that one yet.as for the5x5 that needs a bit more lube to use as that one is very stiff. :cool:

Back